Latest selection of the best stuff I’ve seen lately across the ScratchPaper focus areas of Angel Investing, Entrepreneurship, Business & Communication, including a ton of the key stuff that has been written on all the crowdfunding nuttiness recently. Enjoy.
- Some thoughts on startup crowdfunding (Chris Dixon)
- A VC: Leading vs Following (Wilson / AVC)
- Is @AngelList Syndicates Really Such a Big Deal? (Suster / Both Sides of the Table)
- AngelList Syndicates Will Also Pit Angel Against Angel (HunterWalk)
- Law Opens Financing of Start-Ups to Crowds (NYTimes)
- S.E.C. Advances New JOBS Act Rule, but Not Crowdfunding (NYTimes)
- New Rules Break Down the Walls for New Angel Investors (WSJ)
- Why You Need To Pay Attention To General Solicitation (TechCrunch)
- The future of ‘demo days’ in an era of general solicitation (Fortune)
- AngelList raises $24 million at a heavenly valuation (Fortune)
- Day traders, angels and venture capital: The internet changes everything, including money (GigaOM)
- AngelList Beefs Up Syndicates With New Backers Model, Lets Accelerators Raise Funding Too (TechCrunch)
- If Crowdfunding is the New Day Trading, Look Out (Harvard Business Review)
- There is Little to No Relationship Between Financial Runway and Startup Success (CBInsights)
- 6 Things to Consider Before Expanding Your Business (Mashable)
- Meet Grove, Sequoia Capital’s New Startup Events And How-To Content Hub (TechCrunch)
- The Danger And Opportunity Of The Intermediate Metric (TechCrunch)
Comments, questions or reactions to this post? Leave a note below and I will respond to your questions.
Subscribe – To get an automatic feed of all future posts subscribe to the RSS feed here, or to receive them via email enter your address in the box in the upper right or go here and enter your email address in the box in the upper right. You can also follow me on Twitter @cmirabile and on Google+.